Saturday, September 29, 2012

Voo Doo Doll Handmade Halloween Card

I just made this today and I love it! I found these Voo Doo Doll  stickers at Michaels on clearance. 


I recently purchased a cheap-o printer from Walmart (http://www.walmart.com/ip/HP-Deskjet-1000-Printer/14905973). So I have been playing with it. It seems to be working well! And, it seems to take all sorts of sizes of paper. The last printer struggled with custom sizes, so, so far I am VERY happy. I used it to print Happy Halloween on this 10x4 inch paper. 


This was the paper I chose. Spiders are fairly Halloween-y! So, I folded the paper in half making it a top fold card. I cut a strip from the front with a shape cutter scissors. 



I embossed a strip of black paper with Lifestyle Crafts web embossing folder (http://www.ebay.com/itm/QuicKutz-Lifestyle-Crafts-2x12-Embossing-Folder-SPIDER-WEB-Halloween-EF-BDR-043-/160668427069?pt=US_Die_Cutting_Machines_Dies&hash=item256895a33d) and used it as a belly band. I added a strip of orange and black ribbon and used the voo doo doll sticker to hold everything shut! 

No comments:

Post a Comment