Sunday, October 7, 2012

Handmade Damask Wedding Invitation

I'm SUPER stoked because I just found Lifestyle craft's Damask printing plates on Ebay for under $10 shipped! So, I had to buy them!


Ideas are already popping into my head! I can't wait for them to arrive! 



So, I did my inking and printing! I ended up with these two square Damask pattern sheets. I also have two different types of pochette invitations. Black on red and red on black. I picked out black and red velvet ribbon to match.



I have my designs done. I just need to find something to keep the petal folds closed. . .



I found some iridescent damask print ribbon to hold the petals shut. Invitation done!


If interested, here's a link to purchase
http://www.etsy.com/listing/116349878/damask-wedding-invitation?ref=sr_gallery_42&ga_search_query=damask+wedding+invitation&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=US&ga_page=2&ga_search_type=all




No comments:

Post a Comment